启蒙英语睡前儿歌《In the Summer When I Go to Bed 》
发布时间:2017-08-26启蒙英语睡前儿歌《In the Summer When I Go to Bed 》
躺在床上,准备入睡的几分钟里,你会想些什么?这是一个所有人每天都会经历的时刻,但突然被问到这个问题,相信没有几个人能答得上来。这首诗记录的就是一个人入睡前的所思所想。作者托马斯·胡德(Thomas Hood)是以幽默诗作而闻名的一位英国诗人,本篇的语言活泼又充满想象力,涉及到了很多关于动物及其习性的单词和自然常识,是很棒的英语启蒙读物,快来一起欣赏吧!
一起来看看今天的睡前故事吧~↓↓↓
When I Go to Bed
单词卡
Vocabulary Card
Plump [plʌmp]
v. 丰满;鼓起;突然放下
adv. 沉重地;突然地
adj. 圆润的,丰满的;鼓起的
n. 扑通声
Squat [skwɑt]
v. 蹲下;蹲坐
n. 蹲坐,蜷伏
adj. 蹲着的;矮胖的
In the summer when I go to bed
即将入睡的夏夜
The sun still streaming overhead
太阳的余热仍未散去
My bed becomes so small and hot
我的床显得又小又热
With sheets and pillow in a knot
我的床单和枕头乱成一团
And then I lie and try to see
我躺了下来,开始胡思乱想
The things I’d really like to be
那些我真正想做的事
我想变成一只皮毛光滑的小猫
A little plump, but not too fat
有点胖,但不要大腹便便
I’d never touch a bird or mouse
我绝对不会碰小鸟或老鼠一下
I’m much too busy round the house
我绕着房子打转就够忙了
And then a fierce and hungry hound
然后我想变成一只凶猛又饥饿的猎犬
The king of dogs for miles around;
称霸方圆几公里
I’d chase the postman just for fun
我追着邮递员跑,只是为了捉弄他
To see how quickly he could run.
想看看他到底能跑多快
Perhaps I’d be a crocodile
我可能想变成一只鳄鱼
Within the marshes of the Nile
生活在尼罗河的沼泽里
And paddle in the riverbed
在河床上划水
With dripping mud caps on my head
我的头上沾满了泥浆
Or maybe next a mountain goat
或者接下来变成一只山羊
With shaggy whiskers at my throat,
我的喉咙上有蓬松的胡须
Leaping streams and jumping rocks
跃过小溪,跳过岩石
In stripey pink and purple socks.
脚上生长着粉紫色的条纹
Or else I’d be a polar bear
或者我想变成一只北极熊
And on an iceberg make my lair
在冰山上建造我自己的巢穴
I’d keep a shop in Baffin Sound
我要在巴芬海湾里建造一个商店
To sell icebergs by the pound
以英镑为单位来售卖那些冰山
And then I’d be a wise old frog
然后我要变成一只聪明的老青蛙
Squatting on a sunken log,
蹲在一艘沉没的船上
I’d teach the fishes lots of games
我会教鱼儿很多游戏
And how to read and write their names.
让他们知道怎样读写自己的名字
An Indian lion then I’d be
然后我要变成一只印度狮
And lounge about on my settee
在我的长沙发上百无聊赖地打发时间
I’d feed on nothing but bananas
除了香蕉,我什么也不吃
And spend all day in my pajamas.
整天都穿着睡衣
I’d like to be a tall giraffe
我还想变成一只长颈鹿
Making lots of people laugh,
逗大家发笑
I’d do a tap dance in the street
我会在街上跳踢踏舞
With little bells upon my feet.
脚上戴着我的小铃铛
And then I’d be a foxy fox
然后我要变成一只狡猾的狐狸
Streaking though the hollyhocks,
飞快的跑过蜀葵地
Horse or hound would ne’er catch me
马和猎犬也追不上我
I’m a master of disguise, you see.
你看,我是一个伪装大师
I think I’d be a chimpanzee
我想变成一只大猩猩
With musical ability,
拥有非常的音乐才能
I’d play a silver clarinet
我要演奏一个银色的单簧管
Or form a Monkey String Quartet.
或者组建一个猴子弦乐四重奏
And then a snake with scales of gold
然后变成一条金色的蛇
Guarding hoards of wealth untold,
守护着数不清的财富
No thief would dare to steal a pin—
没有贼敢偷一根针
But friends of mine I would let in.
但是我会让我的朋友们进去
But then before I really know
但在我真正了解
Just what I’d be or where I’d go
我要做什么,去哪里之前
My bed becomes so wide and deep
我感觉床正变得又宽又深
And all my thoughts are fast asleep.
我很快就睡着了。
更多幼儿英语启蒙故事请关注英孚教育官方网站:www.efhz.com
- 英孚青少儿英语体验课
-
· 50年英语教育经验
· 专业外籍培训师授课
· 专为青少儿量身定制的课程
- 免费预约
- 我们的课程
- 3~6岁幼儿英语(幼儿英语探索课程) 7~9岁儿童英语(儿童英语腾飞课程) 10~13岁少儿英语(少儿英语拓展课程) 14~17青少年英语(青少年英语领先课程) 英孚英语暑假班(英孚英语暑假班) 英语学科辅导(英孚英语学科辅导) 国际幼儿早教班 英孚英语寒假班(英孚英语寒假班)
- 热搜关键词
- 热门文章